Forgotten Willow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Willow Is A Chatlands Site, Mostly Role Play.

3 posters

Admins Needed!

MoonlightBeauty
    MoonlightBeauty
    Admin

Admins Needed! Empty Admins Needed!

Post  MoonlightBeauty Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

Admins Are Needed On Forgotten Willows. Heres the Admin Sign-up. Message Me With These Simple questions answered.
    1. your User Name is: ________
    2. Your Age Is: ___
    3. You Need/Want To Be An Admin Because: _______________________________________________________
    4. Have You Been Admin Before?: Yes or No
    5. If So, On what site, And Are You Still An Admin on that site?
    6. User A is Bullying User B, What do You Do?: __________________________________
    7. User A Wants To Be An Admin, And He/She Asks You To Make Them An Admin. You Tell Them no, And User A ignores YOU and asks again, Then what do you do?: ___________________________________________
    8. User B is Using Inappropriate Language. What Do You Do?: ____________________________________________
    9. User C is Role-Playing Inappropriately With User A, What Do You Do?: _________________________________________
    10. You See User C Role-Playing Nicely With User B, And User D Doesn't Like it and they join in and start taunting User C And User B, What Should you Do To User D?: ____________________________________
    11. And you need to agree to: http://chatlands.com/admin_conduct.php I Expect PROFESSIONAL admin behavior.
    3 admin spots left.
    Tss
    Tss

Admins Needed! Empty Re: Admins Needed!

Post  Tss Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm

MoonlightBeauty wrote:Admins Are Needed On Forgotten Willows. Heres the Admin Sign-up. Message Me With These Simple questions answered.
    3. You Need/Want To Be An Admin Because: _______________________________________________________
    6. User A is Bullying User B, What do You Do?: __________________________________
    7. User A Wants To Be An Admin, And He/She Asks You To Make Them An Admin. You Tell Them no, And User A ignores YOU and asks again, Then what do you do?: ___________________________________________
    8. User B is Using Inappropriate Language. What Do You Do?: ____________________________________________
    9. User C is Role-Playing Inappropriately With User A, What Do You Do?: _________________________________________
    10. You See User C Role-Playing Nicely With User B, And User D Doesn't Like it and they join in and start taunting User C And User B, What Should you Do To User D?: ____________________________________
    11. And you need to agree to: http://chatlands.com/admin_conduct.php I Expect PROFESSIONAL admin behavior.
    3 admin spots left.
    This closed until someone is demoted, thank you. c:
    MoonlightBeauty
    MoonlightBeauty
    Admin

Post  MoonlightBeauty Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Tss wrote:Admins Are Needed On Forgotten Willows. Heres the Admin Sign-up. Message Me With These Simple questions answered.
    3 admin spots left.
    This closed until someone is demoted, thank you. c:
    Edit: Hunch Has been promoted to Gamma. These Sign-ups are CLOSED until
    further notice. Congratulations, Hunch!
    Hunch
    Hunch

Admins Needed! Empty Thank You

Post  Hunch Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 am

Awwh, Thank you. I will do my best! :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content